If you read my blog you know that I turned 50 last week!! So along with the number comes some wrinkles around my eyes and a bit of puffiness. My sister Diane was very sweet to say t me that she thought I didn’t have any wrinkles or gray hair. I have both! I recently started using DNA Serum to help with the wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness.
DNA Serum is scientifically designed here in the US. It is intended to significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve skin firmness and elasticity around the eyes. I really like how the product just blends right into my skin and leaves it soft and not shinny. I have used it for about 2 and 1/2 weeks and have noticed that the skin around my eyes is firmer. I think with continued use it will be a big improvement. I have always had dark circles under my eyes and this is helping reduce those to.
Here are some great reasons to use DNA Serum:
- First and foremost, this serum is intended to diminishe the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around your eyes.
- Also, it contains Dr. Oz recommended Eyeseryl, which is clinically proven to reduce dark circles.
- It intensely nourishes the skin around your eyes with age-defying peptides.
- And promotes a younger looking and more vivacious appearance!
- With advanced skin tightening agents, you may feel the difference almost immediately.
- This laboratory formulated serum contains only the highest quality ingredients in the purest concentrations.
- It is infused with potent patented peptides that have been scientifically proven to work…fast.
- DNA Serum is quick and easy to apply and utilizes a unique airless syringe technology made perfect by SkinPro product engineers.
- This works on areas that a Botulinum Toxin injection can’t reach.
- It is a hypoallergenic solution that is safe for all skin types.
- Use safely and securely in conjunction with other skin care products and under any type of makeup.
- Finally, DNA Serum is manufactured and formulated in the USA by in an FDA registered cosmeceutical laboratory.
If you would like to try DNA Serum you can purchase it HERE. You can also stay connected with DNA Serum on Facebook and Twitter.
DNA Serum has offered one of my readers a chance to try DNA Serum. You must be 18+ and have a US shipping address. Leave a comment on when you started noticing lines and wrinkles. Extra entry for following DNA Serum on Facebook. Extra entry for each way you follow Kaisy Daisy’s Corner. Giveaway ends on Aug 27, 2013.
Please fill out the form HERE to enter.
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”