I love to pamper myself and so I was delighted to try the Spa Sonic Skin Care System. It is like a spa in your own home. It comes with a variety of brushes including:
- Small Brush ~ This is great to use on your face. It helps exfoliate and I also use it to apply my facial cleanser. It has soft bristles
- Large Brush ~ This one I don’t use very often but need to. It is for use on the entire body. It can be used to help apply shower gel or soap and also helps exfoliate your skin.
- Facial Sponge ~ This attachment helps gently massage your skin which helps to improve your skin’s elasticity. Also great for helping apply your skin care products.
- Pumice ~ I love this one. I use it on my heels and bottom of my feet all the time. I think it works best when taking a bath. It helps exfoliate rough dry skin and reduces calluses.
All of these come in a box so easy to store and easy to find when you need them. My Spa Sonic Skin Care System came in white. It is available in 6 stylish colors, white, pink, lavender, orchid, tangerine and optic yellow. Each 7 piece includes, 1 body polishing unit, 2 small facial brushes, 1 large body brush, 1 facial buffer, 1 pumice stone and 1 battery four pack.
Here are my favorite things about the Spa Sonic Care System:
- Exfoliates my skin
- Can be used with my favorite cleansers
- It is waterproof so can be used in the shower or bath
- Batteries included
- Nice variety of attachements
- Makes my skin glow
I think this would be a super present for either you or someone on your Christmas List. You can purchase your own on the link below at Amazon.com.
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”