I love skin and bath products. I could never have too many of either! I recently tried Adovia Mineral Salt Soap and I was pleasantly surprised. I knew it used Dead Sea Salt in it so I thought it would be very rough and grainy but it wasn’t. The soap contains a unique combination of Dead Sea Minerals and trace elements derived from the Dead Sea Salt ~ so it was smooth and creamy. It infused my skin with minerals, hydrated and moisturized my skin. It had a nice scent and washed away completely. It didn’t leave my skin oily just soft and lightly scented. I used it in the shower on my face and body.
The Adovia Mineral Salt Soap contains over 21 minerals key to skin health and beauty here are a few of them:
- Zinc: Facilitates skin cell renewal, stimulates Colagen and Elastin synthesis, Anti oxidant properties.
- Bromide: Relaxing and soothing effect on the skin cells.
- Sodium: Improves the skin’s metabolism
- Calcium: An important ingredient in skin cell protection
- Magnesium: Stimulates protein synthesis
Palm oil and natural oils form the base of the soap. That allows for gentle cleansing and moisturizing. Your skin will feel soft and look healthy.
If you would like to purchase Adovia Mineral Sea Salt Soap you can do so HERE on Amazon.com.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.;