I love to make meals that taste good and are easy to make. I decided on Sunday to make Easy Beef Tips over noodles. The Tips tasted good and actually had left over for lunch the next day which I thought tasted even better. I have been making this recipe for years so I am not sure where I found and I have added to it till I found just the right flavors.
|Easy Beef Tips #goodcookkitchenexprt|| |
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 to 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- ¼ cup flour
- 16 oz stew meat
- 4 servings of your favorite noodles
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup with herbs and garlic
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup water
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in Dutch Oven pan
- Saute garlic, onions and mushrooms together until soft about 5 minutes then remove from pan
- Mix pepper, salt, paprika and flour together ~ I use a plastic bag
- Then place the meat in the flour mixture and coat ~ I do a small amount at a time
- Heat remaining oil in Dutch Oven then brown the meat.
- Once the meat is browned add the onion, mushrooms and garlic back in the pan
- Add the soup, water and Worcestershire sauce to the pan.
- Stir until it is well mixed.
- Cook either in the oven to finish until the meat is tender on about 300 degrees ( I leave it in the oven about 1½ hours). Or simmer on burner till tender.
- Serve over your favorite noodles, rice or mashed potatoes
I received a few new kitchen gadgets from Good Cook that I used while I was making my dinner. I just love kitchen gadgets and love trying new things. Here is what I received.
1. Safe-cut Can Opener ~ Don’t laugh but the first time I used it I thought it wasn’t working. I love that it cuts under the lid so you have a nice clean cut.
2. Pot Clip Holder ~ I had never seen one of these – it is in the top right – it clips on to your pot and you can put a spoon in it to hold it in place. I have a bamboo skewer in mine because if you place the skewer over a pot of boiling pasta it will not over flow. It really does work on preventing boil-overs.
3. Flip Measuring spoon ~ That is the bottom right picture. I love this spoon double sided pockets that inverts to different measuring capacities of 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1 tsp, and 1 tbsp. I use it often!
4. Egg Separator ~ This sure makes separating the yolks from the whites a lot easier!
5. SMART Ice cream scoop – Great Scooper who would have thought of this it splits in half to release perfect balls of ice cream with no residue.
If you like Good Cook on Facebook you have a chance to participate in the first 5-day Kitchen Gadget Giveaway starting June 2 – June 7 and win selected products that can be added to your drawer.
Starting June 2, 2014 you have a chance to build your own ideal Kitchen Drawer filled with the Good Cook tools and gadgets that you pick. Visit goodcook.com and choose up to 15 items from selected Good Cook products to create their ideal kitchen drawer then enter to win everything they selected. If they can’t decide what they want, they can let our Kitchen Experts help – simply choose one of our featured Kitchen Expert Blogger drawers and enter it for a chance to win.
Every drawer has a chance to win an instant prize, and participants can submit a new drawer every day for a chance to win. Look for the “Add Me” icon below on any participating product and add that item to their drawer.
More information will be coming – remember to enter daily and let me know if you win!
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”