The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I have been looking at washers because mine is going out – It makes a terrible noise when it spins. So one of the places we have looked at is Best Buy. I am really happy with the selection of products they have.
Washers have come a long way since I bought my last one. One that I really like is the LG Twin Wash system. You can do a large load on top and a small one on the bottom. You can even use both at the same time! It is discretely styled with a concealed control panel. The small washer on the bottom is called the LG SideKick. Here is what makes me think this might be the washer form me.
Features of the LG SideKick:
- 1.0 cu. ft. capacity – just right for doing a small load
- Perfect for delicates – they get the special care they deserve
- The motor has fewer moving parts for better efficiency – and has a 10-year warranty
- It raises your front-loading washer to a comfortable height
Features of the top washer:
- Turbo Wash 2.0 feature saves up to 30 minutes on large loads – and still has great cleaning performance
- TurboSteam technology deeply penetrates fabrics for the best cleaning power
The combo of both of these makes it the perfect washer for any family. I can see using both of these washers a lot. I often have just a few things to throw in the washer but hold off on them until I have a full load so using the LG SideKick would be a great option. Then when it is time to wash bedding you have plenty of room in the top washer. With this set I can tackle any size of load. They are energy efficient while giving the best cleaning performance.
Best of all from 1/11-4/25 receive up to $500 off a LG laundry solution for your home at Best Buy. Start your shopping HERE.