I love family pizza night. Friday nights we like to have family or a few friends over for Family Pizza Night. It is a great time to reconnect and talk about our week or what our weekend plans are. It is time everyone enjoys. One of the things we love to do is get pizza crust and sauce from Rustic Crust and make our own pizzas. Rustic Crust has a number of different types of crust including the Crispy Italian Thin Crust we used last weekend.
Here are some tips from Rustic Crust for the perfect family pizza night!
1. After cleaning your countertop surface, place the Rustic Crust pizza crusts on top of some flour (gluten free is an option!)
2. Get in the cooking spirit, providing the kids with chef hats to decorate and wear while they cook.
3. Put all ingredients in small bowls and arrange them around the crust so the kids can pick and choose what to put on their own pizza. Below are some of our favorite ingredients:
Mozzarella cheese (lots of it!) Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Shaved Parmesan Prosciutto
Grilled Chicken Diced ham
Pepperoni Crumbled sausage
5. Add toppings and create your family’s favorite pizza combinations.
6. Make it a family game night while the pizza is in the oven.
7. Remember just have fun and it will be a night to remember.
We love to be able to make some simple like cheese and pepperoni or something with more added to it. You can find more recipes HERE from Rustic Crust. The great thing is you can keep the crust and sauce on hand and make it any time. Rustic Crust products can be found nationwide at local grocery stores like QFC.
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this sponsored post in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”