Skyy Hadley’s Luxury Rejuvenating Hot Cream At-Home Hand and Foot Treatment
This time of year I am looking at getting my hands and feet looking there best for the summer. Here is a great way to do it at home and treat yourself to a day of beauty.
1) Remove all nail polish with a gentle polish remover
2) Begin by sloughing off winter’s dead and dry skin with a homemade sugar scrub (salt scrubs can be drying or irritating) made of sugar, a few drops of vegetable glycerin and a few drops of an uplifting essential oil such as peppermint or rosemary.
3) Gently rub hands together to scrub away dullness. Use a wash cloth to rub the scrub into your feet. Remove scrub with a warm wet cloth.
4) Next, Skyy tells consumers to not soak fingers or feet in water. By doing this you are actually drawing the moisture OUT of your skin
5) Instead, heat up 4 plastic baggies full of a thick, luxurious cream and add a few drops of an invigorating essential oil such as tangerine, ylang ylang, or chamomile, they all work great. Heat until very warm but not too hot. Hands and feet need only need about 2 minutes in bags for moisture to penetrate to the skin.
6) Remove hands and feet from bag and massage cream into skin, wiping off any excess
7) Make sure there is no cream on nails before applying polish.
If you have really dry skin, Skyy recommends using a hand scrub to exfoliate skin before applying the hot cream treatment. One that Skyy really likes is Lauren B. Beauty’s Polishing Hand Scrub, which is a blend of super-fine oil beads, amino acids, and antioxidants such as Aloe Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil and Vitamin E to brighten, soothe, heal chapping and protect against environmental damage.
I have some of the Lauren B. Beauty’s Polishing Hand Scrub and I love it. It is easy to use I just rub it into my hands and nails. It helps soften my skin and soften my rough cuticles. I love it and use it once a day to keep my hands looking good! It makes my hands look younger too.
You can find Lauren B. Beauty’s Polishing Hand Scrub HERE.
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.