These nails are so cute! If your like me you may not like dressing up in costumes but I am alright with dressing up my nails! Here is a step-by-step on how to get a candy corn Halloween nail look from Skyy Hadley, celebrity manicurist and owner of As U Wish Nail Salon.
- Paint one half of the nail in white (Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Get Mod) and the other in yellow (Lauren B. Coachella Valley Sun).
- Apply nail art stickers (hole reinforcers cut in half). Apply two on each nail as shown below.
3. Working on one nail at a time, paint the area inside the stickers with orange nail polish. (Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Tribal Sun).
4. Carefully remove the stickers.
5. Repeat on all other nails. Allow 5 minutes for your nail design to dry and finish it with a coat of a top coat (Lauren B. Gel-like Top Coat).
This sounds really easy! Have a fun time decorating your nails!