I love crafts and one of my favorite things to do is knit. I am not sure why but I find it very calming and relaxing. I recently received my July Subscription box from KnitCrate. When I saw that red package in the mail I was so excited!
Each month you can get a package in the mail that includes:
- Premium yarn by a different company each month
- Pattern(s) for a surprise project suitable for your subscription level
- Enough YUMMY yarn to complete the pattern
- A Sweet/Soothing extra to enjoy
- A Fun Extra to love
- Bonuses like promo codes with exclusive discounts
My package in included yarn from Delicious Yarns that was hand dyed. See how pretty it is above? It included a pattern for a Diagonal Rib Eyelet Cowl. I haven’t started it yet – but the pattern looks pretty and like something I could do. The Soothing Extra was Vintage Bee Creamed Honey and Rex just loved it. He loves to eat honey on his oatmeal in the morning. The Fun Extra was Stashbox by Hannah Fetting. (It helps determine how much yard you should be for your projects.)
This would be a great gift for the craftier/knitter you know. You can buy different types of subscriptions too. Find out more about KnitCrate options HERE.