All of us look to the New Year as a time to make changes in many aspects of our lives. We’re giving you a twist on traditional New Year’s Resolutions. We call this New in 72 – ways you can transform your skin, wardrobe, hair and wellness in just 72 hours. It’s a beautiful and exciting way to kick off your 2015!
Skin care expert and Founder, President/CEO of Vertere Skin Care, Bethany Hilt, offers the following tips to see a visible difference in your skin within 72 hours:
- Drink coconut water daily – Coconut water is not just a great hydrator due to its electrolyte content, but it also contains cytokines and lauric acid which are used in the process of cell growth and their regulation. Coconut water has significant anti-aging, anti-carcinogenic and anti-thrombotic properties which helps to minimize skin aging, balance PH levels and keep connective tissue hydrated.
- Add a facial loofah to your cleansing routine – Regardless of the cleansing modality you’re currently using, whether it’s your hands or a Clarisonic, use a facial loofah gently once a day. This boost of manual exfoliation can quickly eliminate dead skin cells and polish your skin to perfection.
- Vertere’s Dramatic Transformation Cream SPF 15 – To build on the tips above and see a visible difference in your skin within 72 hours, use Vertere Skin Care’s Dramatic Transformation Cream SPF 15 daily. A consumer test panel, beauty editors, bloggers and testimonials like this consistently report seeing a visible difference in their skin within 72 hours.
Celebrity wardrobe stylist Newheart Ohanian, who recently styled singer Estelle as well as spreads for Interview Germany, Vogue Taiwan and Elle Mexico, offers these pro principles for refreshing your wardrobe within 72 hours:
- Create ‘uniforms’ in your closet
- Organize your closet according to the staples of your ‘uniforms’
- Make these items the staples of your ‘uniforms’ to create go-to looks
- A little black dress
- A crisp white shirt
- Black blazer(s)
- Cashmere sweaters
- Tux trousers
- Pencil skirts
- Refresh your wardrobe with new key items and accessories such as a cashmere camel coat, ankle booties, a good military boot and stackable bracelets.
Celebrity hairstylist, Kozmo Fahringer, who has perfected the tresses of hundreds of models as well as celebrities such as Brooke Shields and Isabella Rossellini, relies on one go-to product to create a blowout that lasts 72 hours – Phytovolume Actif. Just spray it into damp hair, blow dry and style. Your style will last for 72 hours without being crunchy. Use dry shampoo on day three if necessary.
Marcia Camino, yoga expert and founder of Pink Lotus Yoga Studio, recommends three types of meditation that are lesser-known to create improved emotional and spiritual health within 72 hours. These practices have shown to have a positive affect even after just one session, so practice one, two, or all three for three days straight and note the profound shift in your psyche:
- Yoga Nidra (Yoga Sleep) – Yoga Nidra helps your mind and body relax deeply because your subconscious comes to the forefront and your analytical, judgmental mind falls away.
- Yin Yoga – Here, we investigate postures held for several minutes each that not only open the body for greater flexibility but also clears the mind by training the brain to ‘stay put’; necessary in our stressful world.
- Freeform movement – At Pink Lotus Yoga Studio, we sometimes get out of our yoga minds and just shake it! We turn on danceable music for several minutes and ask students to explore creating movement from the heart rather than the head and to enjoy themselves while moving. Moving/Dancing is one of the best meditations in motion around; it can bring on “ananda” (happiness).
Here’s to you making visible improvements to these aspects of your life in just 72 hours to kick off 2015 in a powerful way!
You can find Vertere stocked by the legendary luxury department store Stanley Korshak and other select national retailers. They have also offered 4 of my readers the chance to try Vertere deluxe sample size sets of Vertere Skin Care. Enter to win. You must be 18+ US. Leave a comment on how you are going to transform your skin, wardrobe or hair. Extra entry for following Vertere Skin Care on Twitter. Extra entry for each way you follow Kaisy Daisy’s Corner. Giveaway ends Jan 14, 2015. Enter daily for more chances to win.
Winners are Denise W, Diane C, Ouida S and Marsha K
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I am going to transform my hair a little with a shorter cut this new year.
Confirmed email subscriber.
I’m going to keep my skin better hydrated; which will help it look more healthy.
Healthy skin sounds great
What a wonderful combination of ideas for the New Year. I would so love to try them all. Ideas and products ;o)
I’m going to moisturize face more often
I am going to let my hair grow longer and use Vertere .
healtheir skin 🙂
l would like to win this one
I’m sticking with a shorter cut. Long hair on an old woman doesn’t look too attractive usually.
I am going to work on my body on my treadmill daily. Also, going to update my wardrobe by the info. received here.
I am going to try and moisturize my face every day before bed with night cream.
not going to miss a day or a night make off face creams on
not going to miss a day or a night make-off face creams on
take better care of myself inside and out
Facials every day!
I am going to transform by following some of this advice you have given us! Thank-you
I am excited to try this!!!
Aim going to moisturize my face every day.
I am going to sign up for yoga classes and I have made a commitment to myself to eat healthier so I can loose a little weight and refresh my wordrobe!
i’m going to treat my skin better
I need to take better care of my skin. I’m getting older and my skin is starting to sag and get wrinkles. I just haven’t found the right product for me yet. Would love to try this one ! Maybe it will be the one ! Thank you for giving us the chance to win it !!
I am going to drink more water this year to keep my body hydrated and my skin
I am going to cut and color my hair this year and try to keep it up.
I’m going to transform my skin and hair and HEALTH by drinking more water!
Be more consistent with daily skin care routine.
I’m going to ‘transform’ with a different hair style, and I a different skin care regime.
have no plan as of yet. guess this cream would be my plan?
Why not try a new skincare regimen with Vertere Skin Care. It sounds awesome. Thanks.
never heard of sleep yoga. interesting.
Im going to try this great skincare regimen and update my wardrobe with this great advice.
I hope to strengthen my hair
take better care of myself
I’m going to shorten the length of my hair by 3 inches, maybe even go to a salon for the first time in many years.
I’m going to moisturize face more often
I’m going to have my hair done in a lighter color this year.
I would love to try Vertere Skin care
I have aging skin so I can use all the help I can get.
I will wash my head more often
I am going to transform my hair by getting a cut and color.
hydrate the skin
Take better care of my skin
Variety seems like an excellent change
Need to keep my hair short.
I am going to take better care of my skin.
Will have to try all of the suggestions form the article!
Being healthier this year is my resolution, so that includes all f me! hair, skin, etc, so this would definitely help!
This year I’m taking better care of my skin by drinking more water and taking off makeup every night.
Hope everyone learned a lot from this review, I did and hope to win this product line. I have already started updating my wardrobe from the info received and got a new color and highlights in my hair and I feel awesome. Thanks .
I’m going to transform my skin. I am going to drink more water. I need to take my makeup off every night and cleanse my face and do weekly masks or peels…..I’ve gotten away from these things and just spending a little more time on myself.
I am all about the coconut water to transform my skin and keep myself hydrated!
I will transform my skin by using anti-aging skincare more often.
I am going to moisturizer my face everyday!
with the weight loss i have experienced I will be updating my warddrobe with lots of new styles
I am going to start using skin care products to have healthier skin
All of them sound great but I’ll go with wellness